Just posted this on Facebook, but a video this epic needs multiple venues. What follows is clips of the season finale of SMALLVILLE where Clark finally wore the Superman costume...
...and one fan's reaction. I don't even care that it's 95% likely to be fake.
Wow, that dude is worse than double rainbow guy, kinda wanted to stab him in the throat, had to mute the vid lol.
ReplyDeleteI've never actually seen Smallville, but I was under the impression it was about high school kids. Has it been running so long that the dude just looks 30 now? Or was my assumption wrong?
It's been running TEN YEARS. So yeah. Eventually I gather the graduated, went to college, graduated from that, and went on to do vaguely superhero team type stuff without ever having Clark become Superman until (obviously) the finale.
ReplyDeleteFunny thing: in spite of the dude's freakout/jerkoff session, I thought some of the stuff in that clip looked kind of cool. I think that big planet with the fire pits was Apokalips, though I think I heard they fucked up Darkseid kind of the way Galactus just became an evil cloud in the second FF movie.
ah, that makes sense... 10 years :o
ReplyDeleteyeah, it did look pretty cool :)
Just rewatched this. My god. I'm dying laughing.
ReplyDelete