Omg- a couple of those are wow! 01 and 06 would both be particularly nice for wedding or engagement pics. Or, really, any sort of portraiture.
I'm doing some blog catch-up. These are really nice shots, and you're right, it seems like St. Eds is surprisingly photogenic.
Thanks Dave. I did get stopped by campus police and questioned when I was there though lol
Well, you do look fairly shifty. ;)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Omg- a couple of those are wow! 01 and 06 would both be particularly nice for wedding or engagement pics. Or, really, any sort of portraiture.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing some blog catch-up. These are really nice shots, and you're right, it seems like St. Eds is surprisingly photogenic.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dave. I did get stopped by campus police and questioned when I was there though lol
ReplyDeleteWell, you do look fairly shifty. ;)
ReplyDelete