Dave- I have actually had that packet sitting on my kitchen windowsill for at least six weeks... everytime I thought about drinking it, it made me sorta gag. Just for you and your curiosity, I decided that tonight was the night to whip up that grody brew. Holy fucking nastycrap, Batman. I couldn't even finish it because it kept making me gag (like for real) and I was afraid I was going to puke if I tried to drink anymore. That said, I do actually feel very light and healthy now and I was feeling pretty gross before I drank it. (See fb post regarding catsup dress and fry bra.)
So, to answer your question, it tastes like alfalfa.
but what about your alkalinity, David? DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT YOUR ALKILINITY?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI need a first hand account: what's it taste like?
ReplyDeleteDave- I have actually had that packet sitting on my kitchen windowsill for at least six weeks... everytime I thought about drinking it, it made me sorta gag. Just for you and your curiosity, I decided that tonight was the night to whip up that grody brew. Holy fucking nastycrap, Batman. I couldn't even finish it because it kept making me gag (like for real) and I was afraid I was going to puke if I tried to drink anymore. That said, I do actually feel very light and healthy now and I was feeling pretty gross before I drank it. (See fb post regarding catsup dress and fry bra.)
ReplyDeleteSo, to answer your question, it tastes like alfalfa.
Your act of self-sacrifice may one day save others from a similar fate.
ReplyDeleteThat is my dearest hope and wish!!
ReplyDelete