Comments

Gimmick premise

Looks neat, though.


Source Code Trailer
Uploaded by teasertrailer. - Check out other Film & TV videos.

3 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I just noticed that it's directed by the guy who did MOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting premise.

    *Amazing* cast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting timing. I was listening to an interview on Art Bell a couple nights ago with a guy that claimed to be part of a black budget project just like this. Dude was selling a book; I wonder if his story was in some part inspiration for this movie. The "It's the same train but a little different." and "You can't change this reality while inside the Source Code." lines particularly related back to the interview. I loved Moon, but I gotta say this trailer leaves me underwhelmed. Definitely seeing it, just haven't decided if it's a theatre pick or not.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.