Everybody knows I'm a total whore for just about anything Google, and I posted about this specific topic once already, but seriously, check this out, yo.
It's an interactive tour of What Google TV is and what it can do. It'll take up a whole 20 seconds of your life and keep me from making a sad, frowny face.
Something they don't mention at the site is that Google TV is going to be not just on tv's but on set top boxes like blue ray players and stand alone boxes similar to the roku or boxee box
Goddamnit, I just bought a new TV. I can't afford to buy a Google TV.
ReplyDeleteBut damn, this looks awesome.
Something they don't mention at the site is that Google TV is going to be not just on tv's but on set top boxes like blue ray players and stand alone boxes similar to the roku or boxee box
ReplyDelete