Comments

There is no chance this will get stuck in your head.

7 comments:

  1. Worth it.

    Also, I believe there should be a "Boogie Hedgehog" spinoff for Sonic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness. I can't wait to show Frog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) Do want.

    B) I spent about 20 mins hitting the related content thumbnails at the end of videos leading me down a trail of literally scores of similar items. I especially liked Funky Gerbil and Shopping Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Awesomeness. I can't wait to show Frog. :)

    It's a good way to begin teaching him about funk and its importance in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya know sara, if got a real hedgehog, that would make teaching funk-awareness even easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to think that I already have a strong funk recognition curriculum going but, seriously, do you have any idea how badly I want a real hedgehog?!?!? Since you (D3) were all weird about me getting Frog a fish, I figured a hedgehog was absolutely off the table. ...if only I had thought about the funk- awareness factor... Perhaps, instead of a dog, I should name a hedgehog Funky Hernandez? I mean, if he's here to teach the funk...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude... the hedgehogs are great and the penguin is pretty cool, but I have to give the prize to Funky Gerbil. His boogie cannot fail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.