Comments

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Trailer's up.

D3 sez - Here's another try at the embedding, but NBC seems to be aggressively pulling them.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't read the books yet, but it does look exceptionally rad. Also, major crush on the girl... in the first five seconds of the trailer. Had pretty much the same instant response as Scott lol.

    I need to read those books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird - we tried to look at the embed at work and instead got this:

    "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it, same here. Wasn't the case earlier today. I'm glad I got to see it before it got pulled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord, this has been up for all of a day and I've already watched it 3 times and re-read the entire series once through. Apparently I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.