Comments

An Important Message and Documentary

From The Fellatio Truth Movement.

Yeah, it's just a wee bit NSFW

5 comments:

  1. It won't load for me... so I cannot know the truth about fellatio. It may be in your interest to find another copy that will play, hence informing me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. "Load."

    It worked for me, though, and worked just a second ago when I tested it again. I didn't think it was as funny as his other stuff, but it IS a pretty good spoof of propaganda vids with all their straw men arguments. Reminds me of when I've tried to sit through Ben Stein's horrific Expelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) It's working now... dunno.
    B) Is that Billie Piper narrating?
    C) We wanted to contact Al Gore for comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is about 4 minutes too long. The idea is funny, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of his mannerisms in that reminded me of Will Ferrell. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.