Comments

So Apparently It's Doppelganger Day on Facebook

So, I thought I'd play too. I went and found me a celeb-look-a-like site... uploaded one pic, got a girl. Another, got a girl. Uploaded 5 different pics... guess what? Five different girls.

At least they're hot girls; that's good, right?

5 comments:

  1. D3, I'm afraid your Internet is broken. You look nothing like any of these women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I wouldn't go so far as to say he is a doppleganger for any of these luscious ladies, they all have prominent noses, high cheeckbones, and full lips- all of which Dave has. He doesn't have nearly the rack any of the gals have, but I bet he has a far bigger penis than any of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, I heard Lindsay Lohan might've gotten a Frankenstein man-graft downbelow, so don't count her out of the running o_O

    That said, I must alas concur with Sara that D3 does bear facial resemblance to all those chicks if you mentally crop their hair off. It's especially clear with the two black and white pics I think.

    It's a revelation referred to in science circles as a "boner-wilter."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god! I see it now! You can't unsee it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D3 - you must not look that much like Laetitia Casta, or i would've tried to fuck you by now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.