Comments

D3, did you eat a bowl of sugar?

I think you ate a bowl of sugar.

5 comments:

  1. Eh, I alway go blog crazy on sat, sun. I'm home alll day with no human interaction except a two year old that doesn't talk and the internet. I've been doing this every weekend for several months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord, you make your weekends sound dismal!! Go build some trains or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's not dismal at all; I just have lots of time to browse the web and post stupid shit. It's also my first chance to post all the stuff I keep meaning to post but keep forgetting through the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I notice you didn't answer my sugar-question.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah, mostly consuming brownies and nicotine today... ballpark I suppose

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.