I'm not going for artistic nudes OR hot/sexy nudes. Rather, the idea is fun and silly nudes. I want to basically show how much fun being naked and silly is, and I plan on putting it all together into a book in Jan 2011.
So, as far as subjects go, I'm looking for just any gender, age, or body type so long as the individual is of age and doesn't have clothes on. The person can be covered up with hands, pots/pans, whatever... just not with clothes. Stuff like this, just without clothes:
I think I already have the first month booked, but I'll definitely be on the hunt for new subjects through the year as 52 is a big number. I'll probably be needing to repeat some subjects now and again, but I'm striving for as few repeats as possible.
So, if you or somebody you know is maybe up for it, you know how to find me.
D3, I don't mean to be a dick, but in general, can we have a representative picture and links to the slideshow instead of the slideshow posted on the blog? It really slows down the load time on the front page, especially on the work computer.
ReplyDeleteSure man, I just do the slide show cause I didn't want to take up a ton of real estate and mega-bump everybody else's posts when i have a bunch of pics I want to show up in the post :)
ReplyDeleteCouldn't tell it slowed things down from my computer, may bad.
Awesome, thanks.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I think this is a fun idea.
Yep, I like the idea too - good luck!
ReplyDeleteGlad you both like the idea. Maybe you should both be in the book... maybe you should both be in the book TOGETHER!
ReplyDeleteSir, I shan't.
ReplyDeletea disrobed session of Wandering Wolves? 6 nerds sitting around a table playing DnD in the buff would fit the humor criteria, although i'm quite sure i never want to see that.
ReplyDeleteor naked Deadlands. that way we'd have at least one girl in it.
ReplyDeleteI am officially and completely opting out of any nude photo sessions.
ReplyDeleteCOMPLETELY.
TOTALLY.
EW. Seriously, what's wrong with you people? Why would you want to see that?
Honestyl, I'd love to shoot a nude RPG session, but it seems Dave and Randy are veto'ing it
ReplyDeleteI have a genius alternative: get some of your previous GIRL models, D3, and take photos as you run an RPG using FLEX. You get awesome photos, I get awesome promotional material for when I unleash FLEX on the public.
ReplyDeleteIt can't go wrong!
genius!
ReplyDeleteThe nude RPG session is a hilariously awesome idea. It's a shame our DM is such a coward. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou've DM'ed before, Nate. No reason you and D3 can't have a "private session."
ReplyDeletebow wow chicka chicka bow wow
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Shawna wont mind if we do it at y'all's house.
ReplyDeleteit would definitely be a "horror" game.
and i'm working on a joke about "miniatures", but i'm not sure i have the heart for it.