K, googled her. I remember her now, but rather as the host of Tech Live who sometimes made the occasional 2 minute appearance on SS. Maybe she was a regular on SS before I started watching.
Sadly, not as relevant to my interests as I hoped when I heard "redhead on screensavers." She's ok looking though.
Wikipedia claims she is the granddaughter of Pat Boone lol.
Just started watching like 3 weeks ago, but yeah... oh and I have no idea who Jessica Corbin is lol.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I watched the crap out of TechTV, and I recognize a ton of folks from it. Maybe Jessica Corbin was just one of the few I missed somehow.
ReplyDeleteTo be fair, I only discovered TechTV maybe a year or two before G4 bought them out though.
Redhead?!? On Screen Savers?!? This sounds like it should be very relevant to my interests.
ReplyDeleteK, googled her. I remember her now, but rather as the host of Tech Live who sometimes made the occasional 2 minute appearance on SS. Maybe she was a regular on SS before I started watching.
ReplyDeleteSadly, not as relevant to my interests as I hoped when I heard "redhead on screensavers." She's ok looking though.
Wikipedia claims she is the granddaughter of Pat Boone lol.