Comments

My seksay list

This has about as few surprises as you could get. I like the classics. Rachel Weiss would have made it on here, but Dan has already given her the love that she deserves so onto the rest.

1. Juliette Binoche - she stole my heart with her starring roles in the three colors trilogy



2. Kate Winslet - Been doing some amazing work lately that makes her even more appealing. I can even almost forgive her for the trainwreck that was Titanic (I guess that would be more like a shipwreck . . . ). I think Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was what sold me.


3. Cat Power - Amazing musician who is, sadly, not so charismatic live. But at least she's pretty.


4. Helena Bonham Carter - I like the crazy


5. Audrey Tatou - I can't watch The DaVinci Code because I don't want to see such lovliness be subjected to such poorly written swill. She is just amazingly beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Heh, you were right, you definitely do have a "type" - but I wouldn't have guessed it, so maybe more surprising than you thought :)

    Two comments:

    *Helena Bonham Carter's awesome, but pics of people smoking are always gross unless it's from the 40s when it was always cool. Weird but true. Carter made my list previously.

    *I own a few songs by Cat Power (and even posted one on the blog once upon a time) but I don't think I ever knew what she looked like. Reminds me: one runner-up for my list would've been Canadian songstress, Feist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose that as an ex smoker I don't mind the smoking as much. In fact, it may lend a bit to a visual depiction of what I think her personality may be like: the openly hostile, almost nihilistic girl that I have always found so charming.

    In regards to Cat Power, it was, surprisingly a toss up between her and Feist (who has a similar look). I enjoy both of their music, but I've been feeling the moody, depressed Cat Power a little more these days. Also, Feist has a knock against her because The Reminder came out and had a lot of airplay during a really bad/stressful time in my life, so she is always going to have that association.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the smoking thing just accents her personality. On a pic of Zooey Deschanel, it would look awful, but here, it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, it's just my own personal "OH NOES!1!" thing.

    And Now I'll have to spurn Helena Bonham Carter when she propositions me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.