1. Mary Louise Parker
This is based largely on her performance in Weeds, where she's a terrible, terrible mother but also likeable, funny, sardonic and amazingly sexy.

2. Alison Brie
Again, this is based as much on the personality in Community, which is probably entirely the character and not really the actress, but I also just find her very cute.

3. Alyson Hanigan
I've always loved Alyson Hannigan, and you can find hottied-up pictures of her around the web, but I've liked her even more lately. Having a baby really agreed with her, and she's gotten a lot curvier, and no less cute, and I like what little I've seen of her "real" personality on Twitter as well as the character she plays on How I Met Your Mother. So my crush is really on Lily Aldrin more than Alyson.

4. Felicia Day
Cute, geeky, redhead... what's not to love?

5. Yvonne Strahovski
The one exception to my "cute, not hot" guideline, as Yvonne (from Chuck) is just straight-up hot.
Oh, damn! I forgot Samantha Bee! She might have to go on instead of Yvonne, actually.
ReplyDeleteY'know, Randy, you need to post links when Samantha Bee has notable bits on the Daily Show. Some of us don't have cable and rely on blog charity.
ReplyDeleteA- Mary Louise Parker would be hot if not for her freakishly- wiggles- like- a- witch- when- she- talks nose.
ReplyDeleteB- Don't know if you watch it/ noticed- Alison Brie plays Trudy Campbell (Pete's wife) on Mad Men.
>>Mary Louise Parker would be hot if not for her freakishly- wiggles- like- a- witch- when- she- talks nose.
ReplyDeleteYou can't talk trash when you ain't posted no list!
>_<
<< Mary Louise Parker would be hot if not for her freakishly- wiggles- like- a- witch- when- she- talks nose.>>
ReplyDeleteNah, this just makes her more adorable.
It's Randy's old Bewitched fetish acting up.
ReplyDeleteDave- I have now posted my list, so please regard my trash talk as justified. :P
ReplyDeleteRandy- You are wrong. This just makes her freaky and I cannot be convinced otherwise. :P to you, as well.
Yep, your previous comments are now legally binding. Well played.
ReplyDelete