Comments

The Hot List - Dave

In no particular order...

Emma Stone
She played hottie bad girl, Wichita, in Zombieland, and I believe her center of hottie power is her bangs. And slutty eye shadow.



Kristen Ritter
Whoa, bangs again - I'm sensing a trend. She was the lean, gothy, recovering addict girlfriend of Jesse Pinkman on the latest season of Breaking Bad.



Katie Featherston
To film audiences, she's the girl who was terrorized in Paranormal Activity. To guy film audiences, she's the BUSTY GIRL who spent a lot of time being terrorized IN HER UNDERWEAR in Paranormal Activity. There aren't any hottie pictures of her online because she appears to be just a normal girl (that's the appeal), but I screencapped a scene with cleavage, so...yay!



Kristen Schaal
That's right, Mel from Flight of the Conchords. By no means traditional, but there's something about her mousy obsessiveness that can't help but be cute. Kristen Schaal - makin' nasal sexy.



Renee Zellweger
I watched Chicago a few months ago and I've been pining for her ever since. She reached for the gun...and my heart! Now I don't think I've ever seen her in any other movies, so this might be more of a vote for a character than the actress. She really pulls off the slinky, ditsy, kind-of-sleazy 30s look in Chicago.

2 comments:

  1. Good list. Emma Stone in particular was really hot in Zombieland (it's that whole sardonic personality thing, too) and ditto for Kristen Ritter.

    Also in the Breaking Bad vein: Anna Gunn, who plays Walt's wife, is quite gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Emma Stone in particular was really hot in Zombieland

    Finally a zombie movie that explored the importance of staying hot after the zombie apocalypse :D

    >>Also in the Breaking Bad vein: Anna Gunn, who plays Walt's wife, is quite gorgeous.

    I support this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.