Torry Castellano - Drummer for The Donnas
Hottest Donna. Something about sexual forwardness of their songs...

Otep Shamaya - Vocalist for Otep
Scary impressive death-metal-ish scream for a girl... hell for a guy.

Kelly Ogden - Vocalist and Bassist for The Dollyrots
Randy, I actually think you'll dig this band; they're kinda pop-punk; you should check 'em out.

Joan Jett - Vocalist for Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Ok, so not as hot as several others that could have made this list... but it's Joan Fucking Jett. You can't do a "Hot Chicks of Rock" without Joan Fucking Jett. Oh, and she''s kinda like Madonna in that she's hotter now that she's older.

Cristina Scabbia - Vocalist for Lacuna Coil
Don't know much about this one. Discovered the group through Rock Band. I DO know she's hot, though.

Odd, just noticed a 3 to 2 blonde to brunette ration... and I don't really like blondes.
ReplyDeleteAlright, you guys went on and on about how this was mandatory and chided me at work for considering not participating... So I spent 3 days getting the list, images, and videos ready... and nothing?
ReplyDeleteScew you guys, I'm taking my ball and going home. See if I play next time you use the mandatory tag!!! :P
Ya big baby. It's not like my list was littered with responses :P
ReplyDeleteActually, my thing here is that I don't know nothin' about no rocker chicks. More precisely, I don't have an instant "yeah, I dig that chick" or "no I don't" reaction I might with Hollywood types I'm familiar with.
That said, I salute the effort. Lemme see what I can do skimming through these videos...
*Donnas chick is indeed super-cute. She and the rest of the band seem too perky for your "type," but nothing wrong with going against the grain. Is that band worth listening too, by the way? I only know that one song. It's pretty cool.
*Otep makes Dave afraid. I only want her in an apocalyptic setting where she's defending me from mutants.
*Kelly Ogden looks like a prepackaged Disney girl trying out punk. That's kind of hot.
*Is that a contemporary picture of Joan Jett? If so, pretty impressive. Granted she looks like a dude, but it's a hot, Paul-Pope-lookin' dude. Incidentally: was playing drums on "Bad Reputation" on Rock Band the other day and it was a transcendental experience. Highly recommended.
*Re: Cristina Scabbia - seems pretty hot. I see her playing some kind of vampire queen in an indie vampire flick.
I'll be a big baby if I wanna.
ReplyDeleteHere's the thing with The Donnas. I think all their songs sound about the same. If you like it, cool, but not a lot of variety.
Yeah, that's a contemporary Joan Jett pic. She's way hotter these days. She released a genuinely punk album last year that was pretty good, too.
I give props for Joan Jett, but I have to admit... I don't have the jones for the rocker chicks. They're undeniably hot, especially the ones you've chosen, but... I need the cute/quirky personality with my hotness, even if it's fake, which is why I crush on TV (and to a lesser extent movie) actresses rather than rocker girls.
ReplyDeleteOtep Shamaya's abs make my abs very jealous.
ReplyDeleteYeah her abs and ink combine to make me feel funny in my bathing suit places.
ReplyDeleteI have cds from Otep and Lacuna Coil, but the Dollyrots are new to me. The song in the video you posted is a cover, but its a good one, and its a song I dig, so I think I'm gonna check 'em out.
ReplyDeletei was away from my computer all weekend, D3, or i would have commented. but now, since you're being such a needy whiney whine-bag about it, i'm not going to.
ReplyDeleteexcept to say that though Scabbia is pretty hot, Lacuna Coil still rather suck. imho.
Yeah, not a Lacuna Coil fan, but she's hot, and the vocals are fun/challenging in Rock Band.
ReplyDelete