Comments

Folks I'd Make The Sex With

David Duchovny

Jeremy Piven

Joaquin Phoenix

Justin Timberlake

Dave Martindale



***A) These are in no particular order. B) I don't feel like typing out explainations or resizing the pics. As Dan pointed out, my participation was the only thing specified as mandatory. So there. :P C) Natalie Dormer almost beat out Jason Schwartzman, but then I saw her running around the interwebs with blonde hair and now she is ruined forevermore. D) After looking at the thirteen people I chose these six from, if you are trying to get into my pants, it appears your best bet is to have a prominent nose and/or be kind of an arrogant asshole and/or have a rather peculiar sense of humor and/or have a first initial of J or D. Lol.

15 comments:

  1. Deeply disturbed by that Duchovny picture. And I will own up that he's a handsome man, but... jeez. Do Not Want.

    Nice use of the "you can't arrange by penis" tag, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pics of Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Piven are waaaaay hot. I thought they were both attractive before, but now they may make their way onto my own list. You did, however, pick one of my least favorite pitures of myself of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave- I was going to post a more scandalously hot pic of you but I wanted something that hadn't been posted/ seen by everyone before (ie: b&w nudes) and since the scanner isn't hooked up and most of my pics of you are physical prints that have yet to be scanned, I had limited options. It seemed rather inappropriate to post anything with Zeb in it in this list, so I went with the best option avaliable. Set up the scanner to work with my laptop and I will edit this post with something so hot, it will melt monitors! Maybe not that hot, but something more hot/ less fun. And, anyway, I like this picture of you.

    Randy- You want and you know it. Ain't no party like Duchovny's tea party, heyyyy, hoooo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. After further thought, I don't know if Jason Schwartzman should be on my list. I find him physically attractive and he seems interesting but I think I would bore of him very quickly, perhaps even before sleeping with him. Actually, I am rather certain of this- he doesn't seem anywhere near take- charge enough for me. Stand by for him to be remove him.

    Dave- I changed your pic, just for you. This isn't the one I wanted to use, but it's better than the other (awesome) one and I didn't want to edit/post one of your images. I still have better prints, too, that I could have used...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAHHHHH!!! Change it back! Change it back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't ever unsee it, Randy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeremy Piven, unusual and interesting choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard rumors that sex with the Piven will give you mercury poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This picture reminds me of why I found Joaquin Phoenix attractive at one time. The whole rapper personae he adopted had thrown me off and I had been unable to separate the sexy from the stupid. Now I can do it just fine.

    And I would have fully supported you decision to put Jason Schwartzman on the list. I get why you took him off, but I think he is quite the quirky sexy man. Rushmore is a good movie where he is kind of take-charge-y so he has it in him (or maybe not)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaah! :O

    For some reason, being 100% naked in the context of a public photography series bothers me not at all, but being partially naked on the blog in the context of a man-list is a bit odd for me.

    Remind me not to second guess you in the future, Sara. I am totally pwned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And here again: Joaquin with the smoking. Doesn't he know it's not 1940s Sexy Smokeytime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, but the VERY well done portrait sure looks like 1940s Sexy Smokytime!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually Dave, his eggo waffles just got stuck in the toaster. If you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jamie- I like to think that Joaquin Phoenix's rapper persona is all part of a delightfully bizarre sense of humor, which would actually make me dig him more. Also, I've never seen Rushmore- into the Netflix queue it shall go.

    Dave- I like that both of the Davids on my list are nekkid. You should just be glad that I didn't post the original with your sexy man bits. :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.