JEANINE MASON
She won the last season of So You Think You Can Dance, and she has amazing dancer thighs, which are the sexiest thing ever.
JENNA FISCHER
Pam, from The Office. She is the spot where cute and dead sexy collide.
JENNA USHKOWITZ
Yes, there are two Jenna's on my list. This one is the adorable one from Glee.
JENNIE KETCHAM
The fourth "J" on my list is almost a cheat. Formerly the pornstar Penny Flame (don't you judge me), she's now the recovering sex and drug addict Jennie Ketcham, currently appearing on VH1's Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew.
CHRISTINA HENDRICKS
Joan, from Mad Men, though some may know her as Saffron from Firefly.
Nate, I have three thoughts on your list:
ReplyDelete1) As a fellow Jenna Fischer lover, I thank you for finding that picture.
2) Joan/Saffron is indeed amazing.
3) Wow, Penny Flame is not looking so good these days.
Uh... I mean, who's Penny Flame?
I need to watch Mad Men one of these days. I've only seen stills of Hendricks from it, but she really seems to do right by the look of the period.
ReplyDeleteJeanine was super sexy last season, much more so than Kayla who got all the props. Now I am starting to regret having to miss this seasons shows . . .
ReplyDelete