Comments

PS3 to get Netflix streaming next month

I'm definitely more of an Xbox guy than a Playstation guy, but the reasons to prefer 360 over PS3 are getting fewer and fewer with the price drop last month and now with PS3 joining the ranks of Xbox 360 and Windows Media Center as an integrated method of streaming Netflix to your TV... not to mention the Blue Ray drive...

source

2 comments:

  1. Haven't you, like, not played any video games on your XBox in months? ;P

    I think that makes you neither XBox NOR a Playstation guy, but more of a uses-his-XBox-as-a-multimedia-interface-because-he-bought-it-for-Rock-Band-once-upon-a-time kind of guy. And as a result, you might not be taking the XBox's stone cold awesome library of games into account in your equation :)

    As for me, I'm sure I'd love to pick up a PS3 for the Blu Ray player and a few of its best games were I to stumble across a giant bag of money. Haven't seen it yet. Keeping my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you find it, Dave, it is probably the one i mislayed, so i would appreciate you returning it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.