Comments

Where The Wild Things Are - purty pictures

I had these new promotional stills queued up to post a few days back, but didn't want to flood the blog. Thing is, I'll forget about 'em if I don't, so indulge one more Wild Things post for the week if you will...



















Even if the movie doesn't pan out (but it will!), I'd dig a book of images like this.

6 comments:

  1. Weirdly, though the trailer didn't do anything for me, these pictures really do. It "looks right" to this diehard fan of the book, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these stills from the movie filming or promotional photographs?

    Impressed either way, but especially so if they're stills. I'd definitely be looking forward to the cinematography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, D3. Almost every one of those scenes is in the trailer, but I don't know exactly how that works. Like, how do they get screen caps without motion blur?

    Oh, and I recommend watching the trailer in a larger HD format, away from the store and its stuttering speakers. Much better experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have a heart of solid stone, as this isn't really doing much for me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.