Comments

More Rock Bands

So here are my X-Men and Star Wars bands.

The Uncanny 10-Men (X-Men was taken, it's a goof on Morrison's "Weapon 10" story)


The Mos Eisley Quartet (Let The Wookie Win, sadly, was already taken)

2 comments:

  1. The X-Band's fantastic. There's just something about seeing Professor X tearin' it up on stage :)

    Star Wars guys came out really good, too. Lando in particular, but they all "pop" as who they're supposed to be. I can't see Luke that well in the pic, though - the hair's definitely him, but what'd you end up using for the other clothes? Is that a hippie-style shirt or...?

    And, hey, I just thought of a mutant band name someone should totally crib from a catch-phrase from Morrison's run: "Magneto Was Right."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a matter, you couldn't afford the wheelchair accessory in the shop? Authenticity people!

    I declare a band name, um, naming contest! How about "Listen Up People" with Cyclops as lead singer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.