Where were you when I needed you, Chris? I could'a had good taste. I could'a been a contender...
Ain't nothing wrong with some Archers of Loaf.
> Where were you when I needed you, Chris? according to the paperwork, not within 50' of a high school. sorry.
and lest i forget - the mighty motherfuckin' MELVINS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqrsShcHc_Ehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyG4eOBZzEsome people say the Melvins sound like Nirvana. that's b/c Kurt Cobain ripped off their sound.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Where were you when I needed you, Chris?
ReplyDeleteI could'a had good taste. I could'a been a contender...
Ain't nothing wrong with some Archers of Loaf.
ReplyDelete> Where were you when I needed you, Chris?
ReplyDeleteaccording to the paperwork, not within 50' of a high school. sorry.
and lest i forget - the mighty motherfuckin' MELVINS:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqrsShcHc_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyG4eOBZzE
some people say the Melvins sound like Nirvana. that's b/c Kurt Cobain ripped off their sound.