Finally, the Empire has decided to do something about the hippies and gays.
I dunno, Jason... I don't get a lot of menace out of these videos.I think the Empire has decided to let its freak flag fly!
>>I think the Empire has decided to let its freak flag fly!The ominous sounds of Darth Vader's theme begin to play......and a disco beat slowly begins to rise in the background.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Finally, the Empire has decided to do something about the hippies and gays.
ReplyDeleteI dunno, Jason... I don't get a lot of menace out of these videos.
ReplyDeleteI think the Empire has decided to let its freak flag fly!
>>I think the Empire has decided to let its freak flag fly!
ReplyDeleteThe ominous sounds of Darth Vader's theme begin to play...
...and a disco beat slowly begins to rise in the background.