Comments

not sure how i feel

about THIS.

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW how I feel:

    RUGGED, MANLY, AND READY FOR BATTLE.

    Come, brothers, we can repel the cannibalistic hordes of the Great Northern Wastes if we only stand true! I, myself, shall wield the Scythe of Gorlan, forged by troll slavers in the stygian Magma Barrens.

    WHO WILL FIGHT AT MY SIDE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave just got me way more interested in this movie than the article did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's b/c he is:

    RUGGED, MANLY, AND READY FOR BATTLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ho, warriors!

    Where is the cunning pit-brawler called Randy? For ten score days and nights the Emerald Sage sat in a trance gazing at Gri'zor's Runes of Contemplation! After that time he did prophesize that a lowly arena gladiator would join us in battle. This Randy, he said, served no man, but longed for vengeance against the warriors of the wastes for ravaging his village as a youth. Now would he have his revenge! Now would the crystal boomerang he stole from the demi-god Krasius taste the blood of his enemies!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.