Comments

My first prose book



Today is a ridiculously proud day for me, as my first prose book, my novella Just Like Hell, is officially available for your greedy little minds and hands. I consider this a much bigger deal than my graphic novels, as I did not have to letter them and I actually earn royalties and get paid and stuff. It's fuckin' awesome!

Anyways, Just Like Hell is a brutal little story about a closeted high school football player whose teammates learn about his sexuality and do some not so nice things to his lover. Next up... terrible, painful vengeance! This is some of the most visceral writing I've ever put down. I'm quite proud of it.

Since you're my friends, you're all expected to buy at least one copy. Since this has a limited print run, my stock goes up if I can manage a sell-out. You can help me reach my goal of bathing in hundred dollar bills by ordering a copy at Thunderstorm Books or Horror Mall.

Squee!

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.