But when, Lord, when am I gonna get my Narnia thrash metal?
Whoa... I swear I went to high school with this guy in the pic: http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9095/30910155lf2.jpgAlso, thanks for the link. I'm actually really digging it. "The Sundering" FTW
"But when, Lord, when am I gonna get my Narnia thrash metal?"when indeed, Dave, when indeed?
D3 - that's Kyle. he used to give Dirty Dave and me free photocopies of our comics when he worked at IT Copy. Nice guy, badass guitarist.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
But when, Lord, when am I gonna get my Narnia thrash metal?
ReplyDeleteWhoa... I swear I went to high school with this guy in the pic: http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9095/30910155lf2.jpg
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for the link. I'm actually really digging it. "The Sundering" FTW
"But when, Lord, when am I gonna get my Narnia thrash metal?"
ReplyDeletewhen indeed, Dave, when indeed?
D3 - that's Kyle. he used to give Dirty Dave and me free photocopies of our comics when he worked at IT Copy. Nice guy, badass guitarist.
ReplyDelete