Comments

The Best Superhero Idea Ever



Dark Horse is going to print a collection of Basic Instructions (which is where this comic came from) in a few months. I think it's a good choice.

2 comments:

  1. I've just checked out some of the archives for this and I find it to be excellent. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is funny shit - Dammit! Now I have another webcomic to read!

    I also recommend Cat and Girl, http://www.catandgirl.com/ which has been around since the late 90's apparently. I've been working my way through those archives, nearly 600 strips - so that should take me a while.

    And of course, Achewood - http://www.achewood.com/ which also has a hardcover coming out on Dark Horse in September.

    Dark Horse is also putting out a collection of Wondermark - I guess they are really jumping on the webcomics bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.