I gotta side with Penn on this one. I mean, there's a reason I started calling D3 that name instead of Dave, and it ain't because I just felt like it.
You talk big now, but the Dave Brotherhood ain't nothin' ta fuck with. You'll get Dave-shanked*. Believe it.*not a euphemism for anal intercourse
Ya know, I don't think he was talking to you, Dave. I think this rant was aimed at D3.I mean, he even points out Sara in that rant, too. D3, be warned... Penn Jilette has it in for you!**also not referring to anal intercourse
There's not enough anal intercourse* in these comments.*Not referring to anal intercourse
I disagree, Dan, I find there to be the perfect amount of anal intercourse* in these comments.*I'm actually referring to anal intercourse here.
Man, this whole exchange is pretty fucked in the ass*.*You know what I mean.
don't feel bad Dave - a rose by any other name, etc.**...butt-sex.
Heh. Dave.** "Regular old piece of shit Dave."
You guys all deserve to be Rickrolled*.*loved tenderly by Rick Astley
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I gotta side with Penn on this one. I mean, there's a reason I started calling D3 that name instead of Dave, and it ain't because I just felt like it.
ReplyDeleteYou talk big now, but the Dave Brotherhood ain't nothin' ta fuck with. You'll get Dave-shanked*. Believe it.
ReplyDelete*not a euphemism for anal intercourse
Ya know, I don't think he was talking to you, Dave. I think this rant was aimed at D3.
ReplyDeleteI mean, he even points out Sara in that rant, too.
D3, be warned... Penn Jilette has it in for you!*
*also not referring to anal intercourse
There's not enough anal intercourse* in these comments.
ReplyDelete*Not referring to anal intercourse
I disagree, Dan, I find there to be the perfect amount of anal intercourse* in these comments.
ReplyDelete*I'm actually referring to anal intercourse here.
Man, this whole exchange is pretty fucked in the ass*.
ReplyDelete*You know what I mean.
don't feel bad Dave - a rose by any other name, etc.*
ReplyDelete*...butt-sex.
Heh. Dave.*
ReplyDelete* "Regular old piece of shit Dave."
You guys all deserve to be Rickrolled*.
ReplyDelete*loved tenderly by Rick Astley