These are small low-res versions... pre-edit. The finished photos should look a bit better and be much larger resolutions. I have never EVER felt comfortable enough with my work to show my pre-edit images to the world until now, so be gentle... it's my first time.
I expect to have about 30 finished images (13 more than posted here) by the time I'm done editing.
Good stuff, man, and hey, Nick's weapons made it into the mix! I dig the skyline shots the best.
ReplyDeleteWe may be witness to the birth of the next Irving Klaw.
Oh, and cool boots.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff, D3. I'll echo the skyline sentiments. They look killer.
ReplyDeletehey, I know her! sort of...
ReplyDeletevery cool pics, good job.
Thanks for the compliments, but I think comparing me to Klaw might be taking it a bit far, lol. All I'm doing is ripping off all the great pin-up photos and porn that I like.
ReplyDeleteChris, she's the cat-girl from Staple. I handed her a card one time in the shop and again at Staple.
I thought I recognized her!
ReplyDeleteHey D3! It's not just your blog!! Let other people post stuff, K? >=D
ReplyDeleteI'm not stopping anybody else from posting :P
ReplyDeleteI just bumped my own thread because it's only the second time ever that I've posted anything that was actually important to me... right before the only time that the blog got like 12 posts in rapid succession, which pushed my rare important post about two miles scrolled down.
I wouldn't begrudge anybody a shameless bump for something that was important to them, and didn't think anybody would begrudge me. Sorry to offend :)
right...i mean i know WHO she is, i just don't know her very well personally, really.
ReplyDeletebe interested to see the finshed shoot.
I think Lana was getting at that people would still see your post, and I'm pretty sure others have posted important stuff that quickly got bumped, too.
ReplyDeleteI know William was pretty annoyed when he posted his paintball mission (something that COULD become his career) & was promptly bumped down for the stupid "cheat list" post. Other post were more or less ignored. I know I had posted links to some of my portfolios that probably got bumped by something like caturday, and got no comments. I remember some posts to websites/drawings/writing others posted that get bumped, too.
Why don't you just make a website for your pics, and people can go look whenever they want, and you don't have to worry about getting bumped down the list.
lol, I DO have a website for my photos and it also COULD be my career.
ReplyDelete..and if you or William had bumped your own posts in the situations that you described, it wouldn't have upset me; that's why it didn't cross my mind that I would be upsetting anybody.
oh... and I already apologized for my inadvertent offense... jeez
Very cool photos Dave.
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth, I was the one who suggested D3 change his timestamp. I did the same thing the other day with my Galactus blowjob post, which was far less important to me than D3's photoshoot was to him. :)
ReplyDeleteSo everybody just be like little Fonzies, alright?
That is correct, I would like you all to strap on lifevests and jump over a shark before going to make out with Pinky Tuscadero.
I have *very* specific tastes.
Where do you find all of these girls that look like they could not only kick my ass, but would actually go out of their way to do so?
ReplyDeleteVery nice job.
Sword + Parking Garage = Highlander!
I just see them around. I often approach complete strangers at coffee shops, malls, grocery stores, whatever.
ReplyDeleteIf somebody has something about them that grabs my attention, they get a card. (I sooooo should have thought of this when I was single btw)
I also use the search function of MySpace. Despite being a pit of depravity, the site actually lets me search only people who are into modeling, live 20 miles from me, are female, and in a certain age bracket.
The third major source of models is a site called Model Mayhem. It's a social networking site that you have to submit a portfolio to before your can be approved to the site, but otherwise it's just like MySpace for models, photogs, MUA's, etc
Screw this whole movie making nonsense I've been wasting my time with. I obviously need to get into photography.
ReplyDeleteMurph - photographs are just like movies. very, very slow movies.
ReplyDelete