Way awesome post, Dan.And -- I think that main girl's legs are made of silly putty.
No kidding. I have no idea how she got them to flap like a bird's wings, but that was awesome.
"flap like a bird's wings"is that sfw? the other time i saw something like that is was not. caw! caw!
Unless you work somewhere where they hate either Chinese or ballet, yeah it should be good.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Way awesome post, Dan.
ReplyDeleteAnd -- I think that main girl's legs are made of silly putty.
No kidding. I have no idea how she got them to flap like a bird's wings, but that was awesome.
ReplyDelete"flap like a bird's wings"
ReplyDeleteis that sfw? the other time i saw something like that is was not. caw! caw!
Unless you work somewhere where they hate either Chinese or ballet, yeah it should be good.
ReplyDelete