This post totally snubs the dino-efforts of Slag, Snarl, Swoop, Spaz, Schnook, and all the other hardworking Dinobots.Frankly, I'm outraged.
Dave.... If I could add a tag to your comment, it would be one & only one:lew-hoo-sers
And Cindy.... If I could add a tag to your comment, it would be one & only one:Icky-Girl-Who-Don't-Know-Crap-About-Dinobots!
Okay since Dave figured out who I was I figured I would use a better name.Dave, lets be real about the Dinobots. I hate to break your heart but Grimlock is the only one that anyone cares about. No one cares about his lackey sidekicks.
Clearly I need to make my irony more obvious. Those first few Dinobot names I threw out were real, but not so much with "Spaz" and "Schnook," y'dig?I was kinda making fun of 'em ;)
Come on Dave, I clearly remember Spaz the Dinobot. He was voiced by Bobcat Goldthwait. :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
This post totally snubs the dino-efforts of Slag, Snarl, Swoop, Spaz, Schnook, and all the other hardworking Dinobots.
ReplyDeleteFrankly, I'm outraged.
Dave.... If I could add a tag to your comment, it would be one & only one:
ReplyDeletelew-hoo-sers
And Cindy.... If I could add a tag to your comment, it would be one & only one:
ReplyDeleteIcky-Girl-Who-Don't-Know-Crap-About-Dinobots!
Okay since Dave figured out who I was I figured I would use a better name.
ReplyDeleteDave, lets be real about the Dinobots. I hate to break your heart but Grimlock is the only one that anyone cares about. No one cares about his lackey sidekicks.
Clearly I need to make my irony more obvious. Those first few Dinobot names I threw out were real, but not so much with "Spaz" and "Schnook," y'dig?
ReplyDeleteI was kinda making fun of 'em ;)
Come on Dave, I clearly remember Spaz the Dinobot. He was voiced by Bobcat Goldthwait. :)
ReplyDelete