Staple was a blast, congrats on another successful show.
I took a handful of pics while I was there. I was going to email you the link to download them, but I don't think I have your email address.
Click here to download the nearly 100mb zip file.
Feel free to use any of the images if you want, or don't if you don't want; it won't hurt my feelings. Also feel free to send the images (or the link) to anybody else involved with the show (artists, venue owner, etc). All that I ask is that if anybody uses the images, that I be credited as "Photos by EmptyAllegory.com" or something like that with my URL in it.
Just a comment to say, "Chris, STAPLE! did indeed kick ass."
ReplyDeletethanks guys - i know it kicked MY ass.
ReplyDeleteoh an thanks Dave - i will be posting some of these to the blog today.
ReplyDelete