Comments

Since the girls are too scared to...

Dave's super-hunks!

Daniel Craig - Suave, yet rugged. Who can resist his manly charms?


Edward Norton - So intense!


Christopher Eccleston - I'm told the ladies like the new, younger Doctor Who better, but Eccleston made balding cool again. Fuck that other guy!


Guy Pierce - From L.A. Confidential to Memento, he's proven he's got both the acting chops and the smoldering cheekbones of a gay hustler.


Lorenzo Lamas - He is...THE RENEGADE!


If all this man-flesh isn't incentive enough for Randy, Jason and everyone else to post their babe-lists, than I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome choice with Guy Pierce. Totally suave and hunky!

    I'm ashamed to find Lorenzo Lamas on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was gonna be Hoff, until I realized I could post a link to the BEST TV SHOW OPENING EVER if I gave the slot to Lamas! And Hoff's a bit played out, so...

    Lamas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.