I didn't do a guys-I-find-attractive list, but rather a list of guys that I have the biggest Man Crushes on.
#5 - Brad Pitt: Manages to pull off sleazy and hot all at the same time when he wants to; that's a quality I aspire to.

#4 - Edward James Olmos: He only comes in at the number four slot... but he doesn't see it that way.

#3 - Ed Norton: Dangerous, mysterious, and sexy. He could very well give you the friendliest, most genuine smile you've ever seen, right before bashing your face in with a crow bar. Oh, and I had him on my Man Crush list at 1 pm, so I didn't steal him from Dave's list.

#2 - Matt Damon: Cultured and tough. He can beat the crap out of a bunch of Hungarian terrorists and be home in time to get into his tux for a presidential dinner.

#1 - Optimus Fucking Prime: The fact that he's fictional doesn't detract from the fact that he's the manliest, most awesome guy of all time.
i love the fact that 3 of your 5 were on my longer list, but i'm not too sure what that says about us...
ReplyDeleteIt says that you're in for some crazy celebrity three-ways when you get famous!
ReplyDeleteExcept for with Optimus Prime. Everybody knows Transformers are monogamous.