Comments

Oh, the tales we tell...


Dr. Abdul Manan, a surgeon at the Nishtar hospital in Multan, points to an x-ray of a glass bottle lodged in a man's lower abdomen November 21, 2007. A 60-year-old man came to the hospital to have the Pepsi bottle removed, which he said armed thieves had inserted in his anus before robbing him of two buffalos, Manan said. REUTERS/Asim Tanveer (PAKISTAN)

5 comments:

  1. Poor guy. He's probably never gonna get those buffalo back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't really steal those buffalo, they just traded him a glass bottle for them. That's not that bad a deal, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, Dan, I think the guy still got a raw deal. I heard he wanted a Coke bottle up the ass, but look what he got: UGH, a Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old was he? Was he part of the Pepsi generation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He took the Pepsi challenge.

    And failed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.