I watched this show religiously growing up. Somehow, it never occurred to me that an old white guy who never really DID much wasn't very cool.It was the ninja craze, what can I say.
Wasn't very cool??? It's Lee Van Fucking Cleef!He was in 'Escape from New York' AND 'the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly'.And 'the Master' has the added bonus of Sho Kosugi goodness. His 'Revenge of the Ninja' is what kicked off my own ninja love.
I never said Sho Kosugi wasn't the fucking man. That guy was the shit. Unfortunately, it wasn't the Sho Kosugi show.And yeah, Revenge of the Ninja was another notch in my little ninja-loving belt.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I watched this show religiously growing up. Somehow, it never occurred to me that an old white guy who never really DID much wasn't very cool.
ReplyDeleteIt was the ninja craze, what can I say.
Wasn't very cool??? It's Lee Van Fucking Cleef!
ReplyDeleteHe was in 'Escape from New York' AND 'the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly'.
And 'the Master' has the added bonus of Sho Kosugi goodness. His 'Revenge of the Ninja' is what kicked off my own ninja love.
I never said Sho Kosugi wasn't the fucking man. That guy was the shit. Unfortunately, it wasn't the Sho Kosugi show.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, Revenge of the Ninja was another notch in my little ninja-loving belt.