Well, I didn't post any "porn" here. I posted a well known comedic image that has been floating around the blogs and forums for a long time. It happens to have nipples, but since you asked, I did go ahead and put a little white bar over the nudity just for you.
I'm sure if I explain that to my boss, he'll take away the verbal warning I received yesterday. NSFW - four simple letters that can be used in any link.
I get and appreciate your point, and I agree I shouldn't have posted anything with nudity to the blog (porn or not). It was a careless mistake that I corrected. So, yeah, I get it.
What I don't get is why you feel that coming at me with an attitude is going to improve the situation.
I still think your boss wasn't offended by the nudity, but by cat boxing. As we all know, illegal air cat boxing was outlawed in 1973 and remains so today (except in certain parts of Portland.)
Dear D3,
ReplyDeleteOn behalf of those of us who might be checking the blog at work, how about you keep the porn on your hard drive and not here? Okay? Okay.
Well, I didn't post any "porn" here. I posted a well known comedic image that has been floating around the blogs and forums for a long time. It happens to have nipples, but since you asked, I did go ahead and put a little white bar over the nudity just for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure if I explain that to my boss, he'll take away the verbal warning I received yesterday. NSFW - four simple letters that can be used in any link.
ReplyDeleteI get and appreciate your point, and I agree I shouldn't have posted anything with nudity to the blog (porn or not). It was a careless mistake that I corrected. So, yeah, I get it.
ReplyDeleteWhat I don't get is why you feel that coming at me with an attitude is going to improve the situation.
Eh, I was pissed. Sorry about that. Seriously. I'm just a wiseacre by nature.
ReplyDeleteI still think your boss wasn't offended by the nudity, but by cat boxing. As we all know, illegal air cat boxing was outlawed in 1973 and remains so today (except in certain parts of Portland.)
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/yuaj9c
ReplyDeleteAnd here's a tag that may simplify NSFW questions in the future:
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/2q9j9y
It's all good, sorry to get you in trouble with your boss, my bad.
ReplyDeleteI really don't want a hug though... unless it's from Randy.