Epically strange, but a good read. I can barely imagine not taking some legal action, and the guy sure does put a lot of personal stuff about his friends out there, but for a bunch of kinda damaged people, it seems like there's at least been a resolution.
On a semi-related note, you'd mentioned Black Snake Moan being pretty decent. I Netflixed it a few days back and really dug it.
Epically strange, but a good read. I can barely imagine not taking some legal action, and the guy sure does put a lot of personal stuff about his friends out there, but for a bunch of kinda damaged people, it seems like there's at least been a resolution.
ReplyDeleteOn a semi-related note, you'd mentioned Black Snake Moan being pretty decent. I Netflixed it a few days back and really dug it.
A fried of mine actually dug up the video of the friends throwing the woman out. I'll post it once I figure out how.
ReplyDeleteThat... was truly fucked up.
ReplyDelete