Comments

Aliens vs. Predator 2



This may come down soon when 20th Century Fox sees it, so watch it now. Violent, full of Aliens and Predators and contains the "F" word. Not sure the movie can deliver, but it's a pretty good trailer.

3 comments:

  1. Looks cool. Never saw the first one - should I? Will I be confused at this one if I don't see the first one? Will I be all like, "I don't know what's going on here! Why are these aliens and predators versing each other? WHY?! Can't we all just get along???" Like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one was kinda sucky, but watchably so. The highlight is a several-minute throwdown between an Alien and a Predator that can probably be found on YouTube, but the rest is mostly uninspired filler.

    Except for the Bergmanesque bits. They kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie, Dave. The reasons for Aliens and Predators to be wasting each other are WAY too complex and varied to be grasped without the strong foundation of that first movie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.