Apparently, the Buck Rogers TV show was at one point released in theaters as a movie. Check out the sexed-up, very '70s opening, featuring the Buck Rogers theme song... with lyrics!
Funny you should post this, Randy - I was actually on the verge of posting it a few weeks back.
True!
And I had some other Buck Rogers vids to go with it, which I may just have to go ahead and post.
Incidentally, I SAW Buck Rogers in the theater. Happily, I was young enough to think it was cool. Sadly, I was too young to appreciate space-babes in silver swimsuits. How 'bout them 70s glasses!
Funny you should post this, Randy - I was actually on the verge of posting it a few weeks back.
ReplyDeleteTrue!
And I had some other Buck Rogers vids to go with it, which I may just have to go ahead and post.
Incidentally, I SAW Buck Rogers in the theater. Happily, I was young enough to think it was cool. Sadly, I was too young to appreciate space-babes in silver swimsuits. How 'bout them 70s glasses!