Comments

How to piss off an art student



Ze Frank: the man.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, that little red x would piss me off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a better way: ask the definition of "art." This happened yesterday at metals crit., and started a big ol' whiny-baby scream fest. Nothing makes me roll my eyes more than "define art." The teachers had to stop everyone (mainly the girl who started it- who from day one I had a labeled as "arguer") and said we can reschedule non-class time so whoever wants can come back and bitch. Ooh, smackdown from the teach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, next time you swing Dragon's Lair remind me to show you the definition of art in Scott McCloud's Understanding Comics. It's so non-pretentious as to be almost crazily inclusive, but I've always loved its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.