Comments

Anybody know where this is from?

clicky to biggie

5 comments:

  1. Based on the lettering, I'd say it's probably a Kirkman book, but that's just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is from the Image one-shot Tales From The Bully Pulpit by Benito Cera, art by Nate Bellegarde. The whole thing is very funny... I'll see if I have it, I'm not sure if I do or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that too, Randy, and lo and behold that's where it is from. 5 pages from the end, to be exact. If you don't have it, I do. Hey, you know what? Even if you do have it, I do. Screw you, Randy. You aren't the only person around here who owns comical books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and it was by Benito Cereno and Graeme Macdonald, not Nate Bellegarde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shit, Randy just got served! It's ON!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.