So, I was doing research for a 'voluntary' metals project I HAD to apply for, and one search led to something that somehow led to: Finnish Furries. Look at the page listed below to see more. It's Finnish, so it's written in crazytalk, but the pics are below the bold writing. The pictures toward the top, especially, are pee-your-pants-laughing-and-die level dorky. Look at the sad, impoverished pig woman. (:|
http://www.finfur.org/riimukeha/vierasko.htm
Now you've gone and done it. You've officially given the blog a "furry" label.
ReplyDeleteAnd here I thought the gaaaaaay tag was gonna be the troublemaker... ;)
I just followed the link.
ReplyDeleteOMG.
WTF.
BBQ.
My favorite's the hobo.
And I'm proud for giving it a furry label! But- I'm sure if we'd been labeling since the start, we'd have PLENTY of other furry pics.
ReplyDeleteI put the text through a Finnish-English translator. It's still gibberish:
ReplyDelete"Campaign ensimminenä liveroolipeli "Vieraskoreutta" popular saturday 16.8.2003 Hollolassa, Rajakatseen taverna Long-standing Piparilla. Hand oli below ten and match kesti three hour, so kyseessä oli exceedingly pienimuotoinen match. Matchä seurattiin ernää road during situated inn incident alkusyksyisenä robesäää, while there plleää arrive matkustavaisia lheltää and faraway Report describing treasure far-fetched, only precise ksitysä robesää tapahtumista is merely paikallaolleilla self-employedää, if kaikilla heistäkään."
Chris...I don't know what you mean. Gibberish? You mean, it doesn't make sense to you? ...tapahtumista is merely paikallaolleilla...It's all so clear now.
ReplyDelete