Comments

Re: Finnish Furry Time

I think the crotchety prospector one is my favorite


I guess now's as good a time as any to post a few randoms

Similar to Dave's "I shit Rainbows" but not quite the same


Um... what are you doing He-Man?


Apparently that scenester has just gone too far


Making fun of crazy rednecks is always fun


Man, Link never gets any play


Noooooo

4 comments:

  1. Y'know what?... That furry prospector was my first choice. I like that they almost all have guns- like furry pirates or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the Mac kid to die too, but I have to admit...he was a likeable teen protagonist in the above-average horror flick, Jeepers Creepers. So maybe just a wounding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Mac kid was in Jeepers Creepers! Without scruffy facial hair he looks 12. He was also the dorky kid in Dodgeball. Two stupid movies I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was in Jeepers Creepers? Wonder if the child-rapist director touched him in the bathing suit area.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.