Sneaky blog crap. Made me log in to see the Archives
That's kinda wierd. I just tried it when I was not logged in, and I could access the archives just fine. I think the blog doesn't like you.
I'm not having any trouble with the archives. In fact, I was just looking at it and discovered if your turn on the Star Wars banjo guy then scroll up to the cats in headphones you get the sense they are jamming out to that.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Sneaky blog crap. Made me log in to see the Archives
ReplyDeleteThat's kinda wierd. I just tried it when I was not logged in, and I could access the archives just fine. I think the blog doesn't like you.
ReplyDeleteI'm not having any trouble with the archives. In fact, I was just looking at it and discovered if your turn on the Star Wars banjo guy then scroll up to the cats in headphones you get the sense they are jamming out to that.
ReplyDelete