Comments

The Mystery Cave

I've got a cool Halloween link here. Y'all remember the link to the Dionaea House website I posted a year or two back? It hosts a series of email correspondances that tell a nicely creepy tale that's just right for this time of year. If you haven't read it, do so. Preferably when you're by yourself if you want to get some good chills.

And now I've got another worthy entry. This one's a good bit longer (maybe an hour's worth of reading) and follows a series of journals posted by an experienced caver. It's pretty heavy on some of the technical side of caving, but I found that it's worth wading through that stuff. It really established an atmosphere and reading the ordinary stuff makes the unusual elements seem that much stranger. Again, read it alone if it all possible:

The Mystery Cave

2 comments:

  1. Cool. I remember the Dionea House thing. Very interesting, creepy and clever.

    Look forward to reading the Mystery Cave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin'. Good to know someone else is reading these, 'cause I think they're a pretty snazzy evolution of the horror genre to incorporate the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.