Comments

Kristen Schaal shoots her own face

in this ad for the new Android smart phone slash hand held gaming console



moar:

7 comments:

  1. Kristen Schaal has previously been on my "list" and, obviously, retains her position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was way hotter than it should have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She doesn't quite make the cut for me, but she is apocalyptically cute. She's been a contender for sure. I totally get the vibe she might be shockingly fun to know... uh... in the biblical sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing her appearance in The Goods and now these, I hereby fully suspect her of being an awesome person and want her to be my neighbor.

    Also, I would totally boob stab her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen her on The Daily Show, Sara? She's a semi-regular. Terrific comedic timing.

    And, of course, she was awesomely creepy on Flight of the Conchords.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I only know her from FotC and The Goods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I'll see if I can find a few good clips later. She was the obsessive fan chick on Flight of the Conchords and is just all-around awesome on The Daily Show.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.