Comments

Can't Hug Every Cat - The Song



(I suggest you end the video at 2:00. if you keep watching at that point, it may ruin your good mood about funny cat video)

4 comments:

  1. Crazy - Nick and I were just talking about this video about 10 minutes ago. It's one of those ones I can't stop listening to. It's catchy and always cracks me up.

    I assume everyone's seen the original e-Harmony video it's based on, right? I think I posted it here or on Facebook a few weeks ago. At first I thought it was real because the chick was clearly actually crying, but near the end when she starts talking about wanting to put the kitties in a basket and put bow ties on them, I decided it was a spoof. Yeah, people do that, but the way she was saying it seemed like it was planned to get a laugh.

    I think she's a comedian-type who happened to have the ability to cry at will and knows that all things cats succeed on the internet.

    Anyway, funny video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm downloading Songify now.... NAUW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you should've audio-recorded last night's FIASCO game and taken bits and pieces to Songify :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.