At first I was weirded out that D3 and I both got iterations of willow nostriled unicorns. Could it be the Unicorn Name Generator has some flaw in its programming?!
But then I remembered we're both Daves, so everything made sense.
Bluebell Charming Nostrils Bluebell is an eccentric genius with a big imagination. She is charming and cheerful, and she dances in clouds of falling stars.
Willow Dapple Nostrils
ReplyDeleteWillow is as sweet as a Shetland pony.
He is a dappled beauty,
and he dances in clouds of falling stars.
Willow Charming Nostrils
ReplyDeleteWillow is as sweet as a Shetland pony.
He is charming and cheerful,
and he dances in clouds of falling stars.
Cowslip Lovely Mane
ReplyDeleteCowslip is rebellious and strong-willed.
He is as lovely as the day is long,
and he casts love spells.
At first I was weirded out that D3 and I both got iterations of willow nostriled unicorns. Could it be the Unicorn Name Generator has some flaw in its programming?!
ReplyDeleteBut then I remembered we're both Daves, so everything made sense.
Daisy Fair Nostrils
ReplyDeleteDaisy is a very clever horse with deep,
mysterious eyes.She is handsome to look
upon, and she dances in clouds of falling stars.
There's gonna be a lot of dancing in clouds of falling stars.
ReplyDeleteDROP THE BEAT!
Bluebell Charming Nostrils
ReplyDeleteBluebell is an eccentric genius with a big imagination.
She is charming and cheerful,
and she dances in clouds of falling stars.
Poppy Snowy Legs
ReplyDeletePoppy is quick-witted and bright as a spark.
She is as white as the driven snow,
and she dances away the thunderstorms.
This is all true. Especially the white part.