Full trailer for The Hangover II posted. Maybe I'm just in a harsh mood, but having seen more of what it's about, I'm getting a distinctly "Harold and Kumar Go to Guantanamo Bay" vibe.
Talking about this movie at the store, we tried to come up with even a single comedy sequel that was anywhere near as funny as the first. I think Christmas Vacation was suggested (which I disagree with, but I know some people love that movie; mostly retards!) and I remember laughing a lot at Airplane 2, but that might've been because it was on HBO 24/7 when I was a kid.
That is worrisome.
ReplyDeleteInteresting tag choice with that lowercase "i", too. I don't quite get it, but I'm going to contemplate it, try to reach a zen state.
ReplyDeleteI imagine that it'll be better than Harold & Kumar. How much better still remains to be seen.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow. Hats off (?) to the execs for deciding to make the *exact same movie*, just set in the ever exotic Foreignland.
ReplyDelete"Hey you liked that joke I told! Imma tell it to you again!"
ReplyDeleteTalking about this movie at the store, we tried to come up with even a single comedy sequel that was anywhere near as funny as the first. I think Christmas Vacation was suggested (which I disagree with, but I know some people love that movie; mostly retards!) and I remember laughing a lot at Airplane 2, but that might've been because it was on HBO 24/7 when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteAnything else?
The Great Muppet Caper is about all I can think of.
ReplyDelete::crickets chirping::
ReplyDelete